Christmas' Holy Night
O Holy Night! The stars are brightly shining.
It is the night of the dear Savior's birth.
Long lay the world in sin and error pining.
Till He appeared and the Soul felt its worth.
A thrill of Hope the weary world rejoices,
For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn!
Fall on your knees! Oh, hear the angel voices!
O night devine, the night when Christ was born.
A day with Christ can change everything!
Three Truths that will give hope to you in your weary world:
1. A new day with Christ brings exactly what you need.
- God is already in tomorrow and He has everything you need for tomorrow, whatever it may bring.
- A new day with Christ always brings exactly what you need and what you need is the Presence of God.
- "Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful." --Hebrews 10:23
- "The hour has come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. The night is nearly over; the day is almost here." --Romans 13:11-12
"I will remember them, and my soul is downcast within me. Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks Him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord." --Lamentations 3:20-26
Hope has come! Jesus Christ came and was born to a human, whom He created, to show His faithfulness and love, and to redeem us from our sins. He is "God with Us" and when He rose from his cruel death and ascended to Heaven, He left His Holy Spirit to be with us until He returns to bring us home. Praise God for His love, His faithfulness, His Hope!